Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Reviews???Ocean Liner Adventure

  1. #1
    Baylena
    Guest Baylena's Avatar

    Post

    Has anyone purchased/read Samantha's Ocean Liner Adventure book? How did you like it?

    Sarah

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I looked through it once at the bookstore and it was really cute. I would have been tempted except for the price.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member adriana82's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2004
    Posts
    158
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I own it and have read it. I liked it a lot!!!! It's got a ton of stuff on it, its not like just a few pages with pockets, its really well done. I have Kit's Train Adventure book and Molly's Route 66 book too.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have read all of the three and love them all! It really has neat things in the books, pictures and details!! it is a great education book!!! Really recommend!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've looked through them at the bookstore, but I never got to get them. I would recommend them to anyone, especially those who like Marissa Moss books.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It is a beautiful book and very well done, overall. I think you will like it.

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner rebecca191's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 7th, 2005
    Posts
    93
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I read it from the library. It's a very nice book, beautifully designed.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Pat B's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 10th, 2002
    Posts
    321
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It is a very good book with a lot of old photographs and postcards. An interesting diagram of the Londonia ( not a real ship) . Menus are also in the book. The conditions in steerage are also pictured and described . I never realized that anyone went back to Europe that way unless they were sent back.
    The only problem is the time line . April 1906 puts it in the middle of Nellies Promise.

  9. #9
    Baylena
    Guest Baylena's Avatar

    Post

    thanks everyone! Id like to get Ravenscourt as well..does anyone know if its cheaper to get these from Barnes and Noble or Amazon.com versus the AG store???

    Sarah

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Samantha_Nellie_Felicity's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    219
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •